WOODSTOCK, ON (September 16, 2022) – On Friday, September 16, 2022 at approximately 08:30a.m., Woodstock Police Uniform Patrol Officers responded to the area of Huron Street & Dundas Street in the City of Woodstock for reports of a suspicious vehicle occupied by a lone male. As a result of the subsequent investigation, the Woodstock Police seized approximately 1.3 Kilograms of Crystal Meth, 113 grams of Fentanyl, 52 grams of Cocaine, and 8 Hydromorphone pills with a combined approximate street value of $190,000. Police additionally seized approximately $42,000 in cash as proceeds of crime.
A male, age 23, from the Region of Waterloo was arrested in relation to the investigation and charged with the following:
- Operation while impaired - alcohol and drugs
- Possession Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000
- Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking (Methamphetamine)
- Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking (Cocaine)
- Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking- (Fentanyl)
- Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking- (Hydromorphone)
The Woodstock Police Service would like to encourage anyone having information about these investigations to contact the Woodstock Police Service at 519-537-2323 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).